It’s finally here everyone!! I had things to get done before I could open it so I’ve brought you along for the ride. Hope you enjoy! The banjo is a Gold Tone CC-OT.
I got this banjo for several reasons.
- Weight – it weighs less than my WL-250
- Depth – the pot isn’t as deep and just for comfort
- I needed something that might not hurt as much if I play standing. My WL is heavy and it hurts my neck and shoulders when I play with a strap on it.
- I also wanted something that was less expensive to be outside in the garden playing and toting around with me wherever I go. Not that this is cheap by any means, but it does cost less than the WL.
- GT and everyone has had to change from rosewood fretboard material to blackwood. I wanted something made with this material to give it a good review.
- Plus it’s never really a bad time to buy a banjo right?????
You can expect me to be playing this banjo in my videos and I’ll bet you can tell some unique differences in sound.
Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe! BL YouTube
If you are interested in banjo lessons visit my website – Lessons
Without further ado, here it is up close!
Psalm 119:105 – Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.